Tuesday

About Me



Hi Friends,

I am Arnab Majumdar, a Software Professional Certified as a Database Administrator on DB2 and Oracle. I also an avid blogger and love to work on Search Engine Optimization. I have created this vBlog in an effort to help people understand and make the most of the Google Adsense Program. There is a lot of information available on the internet but alas, it is not organized. Also, you need to spend a lot of time to differentiate an ordinary content to an extra-ordinary content. It is at this point where people need a lot of guidance and hand-holding to get through this maze. Through this Blog I have tried earnestly to provide that much needed guidance to the people interested in making a living out of Adsense.

If there are any improvements needed to this Blog, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can write to me at: arnabmajumdar1980@gmail.com